Please note that the kids ALONE with Santa wasn't even an option...and I am not sure that Joshie and Shawn did that much good either. Happy Holidays!
A boy is trust with dirt on it's face, beauty with a cut on it's finger, wisdom with bubble gum in it's hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in it's pocket.
Please note that the kids ALONE with Santa wasn't even an option...and I am not sure that Joshie and Shawn did that much good either.
4 comments:
HILARIOUS!!! He cracked me up reaching out for his MOMMY I presume. :)
I hope Santa has some pretty thick skin...
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
Post a Comment