Monday, December 8, 2008

GOOSE-EGG

Well...I knew it would happen sooner or later. Roanin took a dive out of my lap, face-first, onto the wood floor and opted not to use his hands or any other body part to stop himself besides his poor noggin. Freak out was an understatement. Of course, I immediately phoned my poor friend Amy, the ER doctor, and abused my power as best friend to get medical advice. Turns out...this kid's head is as hard as his mommy's! Btw: sorry these pictures are so bad...my little digital camera is on the fritz....these pictures don't do the little man's injury justice.
2nd btw: does this kid look like is about 8 years old all of a sudden? ugh....
3rd and final btw: you will notice that nothing, I mean nothing, hampers the kid's appetite. Head injury? Yeah....pass the meatballs!

1 comment:

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Oh, Roanin! Don't be scarin' your mama like that! Good thing for hard heads!

Amy