Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We got our family pictures taken a few weeks ago...I wanted to share a few of my favorites. We went out to my parent's house to do the photos...Hands down...my favorite picture. I love Roanin's sweet dimples showing and I love how much Shawn loves his little guy.Gotta feed the llamas.

My dad thinks the caption for this picture should be, "What's so hard about deer hunting?"


Come on...despite the crazy deer antler in the front...could it get any better than this?



There will be more to come...didn't want to overwhelm you guys or be "that mom" who bombards others with never ending photos of her child. Hee, hee, hee....I hate people like that...

4 comments:

the fishers said...

Those are SO good!! Go ahead and bombard me with some more, please!!

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Sweet, fun, wonderful, gorgeous...there is no word to adequately describe these photos. Maybe...perfect?! Love them!!!!

P.S. And since you have the cutest kid in the whooooole world, you can show as many photos as you want!

Anonymous said...

I would never bombard my friends with pics of my cute, adorable, and beautiful children. What were you thinking?? You craaazzy mom! ;) Really beautiful pics, and that Roanin is just perfect! Celena

The Lively's said...

wow..these are amazing!! show us more, show us more!!