Saturday, September 20, 2008

Double Trouble

One of my best friends Amy, her twin girls Nixon and Ripley, and Stacey, her au pair (kinda like a nanny) came for an afternoon visit recently. The girls had grown so much since I had seen them last...they are like little weeds. Roanin had a blast being the only male amongst five crazy females.
Disclaimer: this visit was several weeks ago...and I believe Ripley was in the green stripes, and Nixon in the blue. I do apologize if this is wrong...both to Amy and to the girls. I even had trouble during the 3 hours they were at my house keeping them straight...so you can imagine where I am at now. So...forgive me gals, my lack of twin-telling-apart-ability has nothing to do with my love for you. Ripley and Nixon loving on their Aunt Sarah. Talk about crazy....Ripley is trying to suck my thumb while Nixon is trying to expose her tummy.Roanin showing his uncertainty of whether he is a fan of sharing his chair with Ripley.Not caring, Ripley enjoys a little bonding with Mr. Tadpole in the chair.
Here is the kid's version of the mom's request at "...sit next to each other and look interested in each other...like you are longtime friends...like you love each other." Ahhh...we have great control over them already.

The only way we could get Roanin to participate in the kid group shot (and the only one I have with Nixon) was to allow him to hold both cats. I love the look on Ripley's face. Do you think it is Roanin's severe case of nap-hair that is bothering her?
Thanks for the visit girls! We had fun...

1 comment:

Admin said...

Well, you had a 50/50 shot, but it's the other way around. Then again, I get it wrong about 50% of the time so...

Also, those are some mellow cats.