
So I found this group of crazy gals here in Waco who are all mommies to little ones and are just about as crazy as me. We have been hanging out...doing
playdates, mommy night's out, and birthday parties. We decided to finally get serious and take our show on the road - minus hubbies and kiddos. We headed for Austin. It turned out to be a FABULOUS weekend.


We actually got dressed up and presentable one night, even getting our makeup done swanky at Bobbi Brown. Of course, these are the only two pictures taken that night...both by the valet guy who apparently didn't know how to focus the camera.


We opted to take the majority of our photos on our last day, after spending about 3 seconds getting ready to avoid being charged late fees at the hotel for
not getting the heck out of dodge.

Stephanie, Cortney, and Kristina

Michelle and I

Who is that beauty?

We were clearly way too excited about snow cones in the 105 degree heat nursing hangovers.

The
snowcones sent us to a bad place. A very silly, bad place.


Me channeling Katy Perry and Michelle channeling Austin Powers. Again...see my note above about the snow cones.

Who doesn't take a Charlie's Angels shot on a girl's weekend?

We stopped in at
IKEA and did some
napping shopping.

Love you girls! Thanks for a great weekend. I needed it....
2 comments:
love it! my fav is your description of the one with you and michelle!
Looks like fun! I miss those Texas adventures!
Post a Comment