Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

We visited the pumpkin patch at Roanin's school several weeks ago. Just like last year...I picked the HOTTEST, MOST HUMID, WINDIEST, SUNNIEST and STEAMIEST day on record. Picture this: me...in jeans and a long sleeve shirt...carrying a carseat with a 16 pounder inside....chasing a wild 2 year old around a thousand pumpkins trying to snap a picture. The real humor started when I took Rex out and tried to get a picture of the two of them. Cue the blazing sun, unbearable wind and baby who refuses to hold his head up. Nice. Two seconds after I got Rex out and got them set up (if you even consider this being set up...), Roanin proclaimed that he needed to poop. Please note the closest bathroom was like 2 miles away. Cue audience laughter.
Rex's viewpoint of the festivities.



Bring on the holidays...I am READY!

1 comment:

The Phipps Family said...

Glad to hear these precious moments are not always perfect like they are supposed to be. Wish I could have been there.