The weekend mornings are the best. And by the best, I mean once you get past the fact that Rex often wakes up to nurse at like 5:45 or 6:00 and just as I am slipping back into sleep at 6:30 or so...
Roanin decides it is time to wake up for the day and be as active as humanly possible immediately. It seems like weekday mornings, when Shawn has to get up at 7:00 and we
have to be moving - these boys sleep in. 8:00 or 8:30 for
RoRo, and 9:00 or 9:30 for
Rexy. But it never fails...when all alarms are off, they activate their internal ones.
But they really are the best. The weekend mornings. My favorite is when I have all three of my boys in our big bed...everyone is still in their pj's...and we have a big snuggle/wrestle/love-fest. Here are some shots of the most recent one. Thankfully, neither Shawn or I made the cut on this post....I am not sure our pj's are quite as cute.


3 comments:
Adorable and hilarious!!
What a couple of cuties!!
That is the sweetest! I can't believe how big your little men are getting...so handsome! Glad to see y'all are doing well.
Post a Comment