Little Man and I had some fun in the pumpkin patch at his school. They had over 2000 pumpkins there...so it was quite fun. Roanin had fun...but it was short lived due to his antics. He started with the mini pumpkins - throwing them like balls. Once I distracted him with the larger pumpkins, he found it hilarious to roll them down the hill. Needless to say, the employees were not as amused as we were. Here a few pictures from the afternoon. Sorry about the overkill...you know I can't help it.


Making his rounds to scope out the scene before the insanity began.

"Should I go around this big one...or just try and crawl over it?"

So many orange balls...so little time.

Here is the start of a three picture series where Roanin decided he was strong enough to lift one of the medium sized pumpkins.

Straining with the effort of it all...will he make it or not?

Heck yeah he made it. And was running as fast as his little cankels would carry him until he dropped it. I love his getting away with murder mixed with sheer exertion face.

"Mommy! This one has bumps all over it!"

"Mommy! I am tasting the bumps on this one!" (Note: also not a huge plus in the eyes of the employees of the patch).

The beginning of the "bowling with pumpkins session."


Happy Fall Ya'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment