Friday, August 22, 2008

And so it begins...

I bought some finger paints, and decided to begin what only proves to be a messy but hilarious hobby at the Dunsmore house. Roanin was thrilled with the option of four colors to place wherever he wanted on a piece of blank white paper.
Just gettin' started (please take note of the clean bodied child). Not 3 seconds after giving him the paint brush and saying, "here is your brush, baby" he did do exactly what he knows to do with a brush. Brush his hair. Followed by brush his teeth (of which I didn't get a photo because I was so freaked out and busy flushing the paint from his mouth). Gotta love how the English language was too lazy to come up with different words for the various types of brushes....or gotta love a Mom that doesn't think ahead and just introduces the object as "brush." You can see the resulting blue paint in the mohawk.And the back view...The brush was soon replaced by actual finger painting. The white paper was shortly replaced by body parts. Thank goodness I left his diaper on.
"What? I'm a an artist..."

No comments: