I cannot express how heart melting it is to see this little boy growing up while being shown how to do it by his big brother and daddy. It. is. amazing.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Rex
I have an unconventional little cowboy on my hands. He may be mostly naked all the time, wearing Crocs or barefoot, and have an impressive little beer milk belly...but don't let him fool ya. He is 100% pure cowboy and can hang with the best of them (Roanin).
I cannot express how heart melting it is to see this little boy growing up while being shown how to do it by his big brother and daddy. It. is. amazing.
I cannot express how heart melting it is to see this little boy growing up while being shown how to do it by his big brother and daddy. It. is. amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is adorable...and reminds me so much of Jackson....and I can NOT believe that he is potty trained!!!
LOVE the pic with Rexy pushing the wheelbarrow, shirtless with his cowboy hat. classic Rex.
He is too freakin' cute!!!!
Post a Comment