Wednesday, April 6, 2011

boys and their toys

 Nana and Grandpa came to town for the big birthday, and Roanin was...shall we say pleasantly surprised by his gift. 
 He was so happy to share the love with his brother.  So funny...we told Rex to hold on around Roanin's waist...and that boy for once followed directions.  He was nearly doing the Heimlich maneuver. 
 Our yard became a racetrack in about 3 seconds with Callie and Cassie (the cousins) here too.

 Sorry about the pink car, Rex.  I have a feeling I will hear about this picture when these guys are teenagers. 
 You don't think he is happy, do you?
 The proud grandparents with their herd of kiddos.
Rex decided he was done with this photoshoot, and didn't care who was saying what.  Did I say he follows directions?  Cancel that.

Thanks for the four wheeler and the visit, Nanny and Grandpa!  We love you!

No comments: