Thursday, August 5, 2010

Work

Work has been pretty challenging lately. The bosses (Roanin and Rex) have been riding (and climbing, hitting, hugging, sitting on, kissing, slobbering on, biting, and overall man-handling) me pretty hard, and deadlines (meals and naptimes) have been relentless. One boss in particular, always makes these huge, stinky messes and expects me to clean them up. He doesn't even have the courtesy to say thank you afterwards either. He just screams at me until it is done. Can you imagine?
He is also very frustrating because he sleeps during the workday, expecting me to continue working. Ugh. The nerve. The older of the two bosses tends to be a little finicky and is very temperamental. He also throws tantrums at me during the day, which most employees find inappropriate, but I find just part of the job. He isn't quite as demanding as the other boss, but requires a lot more brain power to make happy. He tends to be a little "handsy" - both with me and even with the other boss!
He has also become accustomed to being chauffeured around to meet with other bosses (friends), leaving the measly employees (moms) to talk amongst themselves.

I am contemplating filing a sexual harassment lawsuit against the two of them, as I see more than my fair share of booties, privates and am often violated in my own private parts throughout the day.

Ahhh...but the pay is too good. Giggles and dimples, snuggles and cuddles. Perhaps I will just continue on and realize I have the best job in the whole stinking world.

1 comment:

The Lively's said...

AMEN sister...to everything you just said. It's the best job by far, but I'd also say the hardest. Speech therapy was a day at the spa compared to SAHM...but I wouldn't trade it for the world! I love reading your blog - you crack me up! If only we lived closer and could get these crazy boys together for a play date.