You have given us three years of the greatest joy we have ever known. I can't believe it has been three years! It has been flown by...sometimes I wish I could just stop the clock. Sometimes not...
You have taught us how to love. Both your Daddy and I never knew this part of our hearts before you arrived. Now I can't imagine breathing without it. Loving you is the easiest, most special, craziest, most challenging, strongest, and best part of each day. Watching you is watching a part of ourselves. I see your Daddy's love and heart for animals in you. I see my quick temper. I see your Daddy's love for life and ability to dream. I see my obsession for finishing a job in each little project you start. But most of all....I see the masterpiece we have created. It is unbelievable that you are ours. We are so lucky.
Thank you for the most precious three years. You have made every single day worth it from sun up to sun down.
We love you...
Mommy
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, RoRO! We love you too!
Post a Comment