Thursday, February 4, 2010

6 MONTHS

SIX MONTHS OLD! Yep! 19 lbs, 10 oz. 27 inches long and a noggin that is in the 98% percentile....he can thank Mommy's side of the family for that. Rex has really become such a little person. I waited until 5 1/2 months to start cereals, and the little monkey was nearly feeding himself by the second time (guess I should have started that a little earlier). I remember having to teach Roanin how to keep the cereal in his mouth when he first started, but Rex looked at me like finally you got the hint, lady. I got this. He loves to sleep late, loves his brother, loves to be tickled on his collar bone, loves to blow out a freshly changed diaper, loves to splash and soak all individuals within a 6 foot radius during bath time, loves to snuggle with the Curious George his Nana gave him for Christmas, loves to slurp an entire mouthful of water from a sippee cup and then spit it out with a grin, loves to pull the shortest and most tender hairs on the back of my head, and loves to be loved by his family.What? When did this newborn become a kiddo? ugh.... Loves to stick that tongue out. Did I really think the fridge was the best backdrop?
Those big blue ones get me ev.ree.time.
Making sure the Bumbo is blueberry flavor, just like it looks.

Someone decided he can sit up by himself.

We love you Rexy. Thanks for an amazing 6 months...our life feels so complete with you in it, and we can't imagine it without you.

1 comment:

the fishers said...

Crazy how time flies! He just gets cuter and cuter...