Easter morning (and yes...I am bold enough to actually act like Easter was this past weekend instead of like a month ago) was eventful around our house. Little Man really enjoyed it this year. And I think his parents did too.

Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the Easter bed.

The discovery of this basket was enough to change the mood....

The Easter Bunny put a bubble machine (translation: best invention EVER) in the basket. It was an instant hit.

Checkin' out the loot.

Just putting some new dino stickers on Mommy's face...you know, like any Easter morning.

We took the bubbles to a serious level outside. You can almost hear the squeals coming from his little mouth just by looking at this picture. Did I mention that this was the best invention ever?

Turns out that fake green Easter egg grass can be fed to fake horses. Who knew?

The same grass works well for covering up Daddy as well. Happy Easter!
1 comment:
Bunny ears? He's going to love you for that one in a few years! Too cute!
Post a Comment