Several things are expanding around the Dunsmore place....the number of children we are going to feed and raise to adulthood, my belly (btw: happening a little faster than I would like...), and now our actual home. We started construction this week a new garage and new bedroom for our house.


With construction, comes plenty of dirt piles and play opportunities for the little man.


Knock, knock....Roanin was really interested what was inside this door. He KEPT going over to it and knocking on it. Mommy was not a fan.

The mountain of dirt soon graduated from being just a endless supply of throwing material to an actual climbing mission. Here is the approach....

Slow and steady...going up.

The summit...ahh the smell of sweet success (or sweet dirt...whatever suits your fancy).

Sliding down on his belly turned out to be the favorite decent position.

Almost there...the more times he went, the faster it got. I got a little scared several times, but try to allow him to be a boy.

The landing. Let's go again, Mommy.
Would you even question me if I told you that the bath water was actually brown after we got out that night?
1 comment:
Cute pics....How exciting to see you guys adding on! I know you're excited...How are things? I've been meaning to call you but this single parenting has kept me extremely busy. I'm flying to see Josh tomorrow, so I plan to try and call you while I'm lounging in airports....how ya feelin?
Love ya,
Kritta
Post a Comment