Monday, January 5, 2009
The Lost Pictures
I found a roll of 35mm film I had, and so I developed it (and by that I mean took it to be developed...don't think I am crafty enough to develop my own). Here a few random pictures from the past that I thought were worth showing, even though they are dated.
Our little family, my parents, Josh's family and my nephew Derrick all went out to the Heritage Farms Craft Fair the weekend of Thanksgiving. They had tons of crafts, animals, and some serious FOOD.
Ice cream break for the kiddos (and Sophie and Roanin as well!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What I wouldn't do for a view like that.... Your place looks so beautiful!
Hey! I heard the fantastic news..I'm so excited!! Congrats...
I love all of the pictures. Little Roanin is so cute..and growing like a weed! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment