This past weekend, Stephanie, Amy and I (best friends since 3rd grade) got together for a little BFF bonding. The day started with Stephanie and I meeting up with Amy, Kyle and the twins at her parent's house. The girls had grown so much since the last time I saw them...they were adorable as usual.

Me holding Ripley, Amy holding Nixon, and Stephanie explaining a magazine to Madison. Way to maintain being a great Mommy, Steph, even in the middle of a photo shoot.

Stephanie's little cuties, Kaitlin and Madison, holding Ripley.

Kyle working his daddy-magic on one of the cuties.

The proud aunts fighting over one of the munchkins (I am secretly pinching Steph in the back so that she will let the baby go).

The three musketeers getting ready for "girls night out" which loosely translates to three thirtysomethings taking pictures of themselves at a table at TGI Friday's and laughing about stupid boys from high school followed by thirty minutes of yawning at a bar talking about how tired they are.

The girls posing with the girls.

We actually talked the waitress into participating in our picture shinanagins...she actually told us (unsolicited) how pretty and YOUNG we looked...obviously looking for a big tip. Needless to say...it worked.

Paris and Lindsey watch out...

The next morning, Maddie looked like I felt.
3 comments:
How skinny minny and cute are you?? I think it is definitely time to fatten you up with some BABY chub!! Love ya!
Oh my word! I have no idea how you found me, but I don't care! I'm so tickled you read my blog. Thanks!
Giveaways...just leave comments! I've only ever had one, so I'm not sure exactly how they go! I like to give everyone equal opportunity though, so on the last one, I pared everyone down to just one comment.
THANKS so much for coming back! Your son is so cute :) I love your kitchen cabinets.
Sorry to post here, but I am not able to find any other way to contact Shawn. I have email at aaandersen1@juno.com. Thanks.
Post a Comment