Roanin is not only crawling, but is pulling up and cruising....he is into EVERYTHING!!! He thinks he is so hot...he insists on doing it all himself. You must see the process in pictures.
The approach...
The climb...almost there!
Success! Ahh, the view....
The dismount (this is his favorite part - notice that he is in mid-fall here). He does this part so much that he actually got a little bruise on his bum from repeatedly falling down on it.
All done....let's start over, Mommy.
I'm so hot, I can multi-task. Look at me...one hand holding me up, and one hand holding my favorite shoe (which is better known as a chew-toy).
My little busy boy could hardly be bothered for a picture.
Trying to use Mommy to pull up. His favorite!
The approach...
The climb...almost there!
Success! Ahh, the view....
The dismount (this is his favorite part - notice that he is in mid-fall here). He does this part so much that he actually got a little bruise on his bum from repeatedly falling down on it.
All done....let's start over, Mommy.
I'm so hot, I can multi-task. Look at me...one hand holding me up, and one hand holding my favorite shoe (which is better known as a chew-toy).
My little busy boy could hardly be bothered for a picture.
Trying to use Mommy to pull up. His favorite!
1 comment:
so cute! you better start pushing him down...you'll be chasing him all over creation before too long! hope things are going well...we love y'all!
Post a Comment