
Today (June 26, 2007) we received photos of our first family pictures. This was a Mother's Day Present to Sarah and the Grandmothers.
A boy is trust with dirt on it's face, beauty with a cut on it's finger, wisdom with bubble gum in it's hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in it's pocket.
2 comments:
I can't stand it.....He's grown so much....He looks like a tiny little man...does that make sense? Seriously, what is going on? Tell him to slow down a little! Great family portrait! Can Aunt Kritta get a little photo? If not, ok, but I'd love to frame one and put in our abode....Love y'all....
What a bunch of cuties!!! I'm so impressed with all of you. Little Roanin is a prince charming and he has stolen my heart. It won't be long before all the little girls are calling for him. Take care and God bless, love Nana, Mom, Gayle
Post a Comment